You may link to our Site provided you comply with the following:
1. You must link to the home page only. Links to other pages on our Site are prohibited, unless approved by Exelon in advance in writing.
2. Links must only be text-based. You may not use inline links, anchor links, deep links, or any of our logos or other marks as links, unless approved by Exelon in advance in writing.
3. Framing is not permitted under any circumstance. You may not create frames around our Site or use any other technique that alters in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Site.
4. In linking to our Site, you may not misrepresent your relationship with us. No links to our Site may be used in a manner that implies or suggests that we approve or endorse you, your website or application, or your goods and services, except as we may have agreed to separately with you in writing.
5. Exelon has no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on the website or application from which you link to our Site. You agree to indemnify us, defend us at your sole cost, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims arising out of or based on such website or application including your links.
6. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or application, or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminal, pornographic, or which infringes or otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
7. We may at any time, in our sole discretion, without cause, terminate your right to link to any pages on our Site. In such event upon request, you agree to immediately remove all links to our Site and to cease using any of our marks.
8. We reserve the right to change this linking policy at any time, so it is your responsibility to periodically review this page for any changes.
Third-Party Websites or Applications
We make no representations whatsoever about any other third-party website or application that you may access through hypertext links in our Site. When you access any such third-party website or application, you acknowledge and agree that it is independent from us, and that we have no control over the content of any such website or application. In addition, a link to such third-party website or application does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website or application. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. Additionally, third-party websites may have cookies and such websites or applications may collect personally identifiable data. We encourage you to read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies for such third-party websites or applications.
Our Site and any content, information, software, functions and applets provided on or through our Site are made available on an “AS IS” or “AS AVAILABLE” basis. We do not warrant the information made available through or on our Site, that our Site will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in our Site, if any exists from time-to-time, will be corrected. We will not be responsible for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in the operation and transmission of our Site, any services or related content, for communication line failures, or for computer viruses or other harmful software associated with the operation of our Site.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL EXELON CORPORATION, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF USE OF OUR SITE, LOSS OF USE OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF USE OF DATA, PROGRAMS OR EQUIPMENT) ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESSING, BROWSING OR USING, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS, BROWSE OR USE, OUR SITE OR SITE CONTENT AND ANY RELATED SERVICES, MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS. EXELON CORPORATION, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SUCH DAMAGE HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OR IN TORT, EVEN IF EXELON CORPORATION, ITS AGENTS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OR ASSIGNS HAD BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
YOU ARE ADVISED THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT OR OTHERWISE RESTRICT OR LIMIT THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION ON CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THAT THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Site Content does not include any offer to sell, nor any solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities. The financial information in the Site Content is not complete, and should not be used for any purpose as complete, accurate, or current financial information. For complete information, see Exelon’s, ACE’s, BGE’s, ComEd’s, DPL’s, ExGen’s, PECO’s or Pepco’s current SEC filings.
Exelon’s failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit Exelon’s rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches.