On Monday, Jan. 8, 2018 Clinton started The Q1 Innovation Challenge: Transforming the Future. The purpose of the challenge is to increase involvement in innovation and achieve top quartile fleet performance. Along with increasing innovation in Safety, Cost Optimization, HU Efficiencies, and Time Management. Employees submit ideas to the Innovation Central via the Exelon Homepage. The best ideas of the week are then chosen by the Clinton Senior Leadership Team, the best ideas for each month are chosen by the Clinton First Line Supervisors. Each team is themed after characters from the Transformers. The Clinton team has seen great response from all departments with this challenge.
• Optimus Prime – Operations
• Ratchet – Maintenance & Training
• Ironhide – Chemistry, Regulatory Assurance, Work Control
• Bumblebee – Engineering, Finance, HR, IT
• Jazz – OR, RP, Supply
• Hound- Office of SVP & Security