On Tuesday, June 27, come to the 2017 Exelon Innovation Expo at the Ronald Regan Building and International Trade Center in Washington D.C., located at 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW.
This year’s theme focuses on our “Customer Centricity” journey, which showcases work and numerous investments benefitting our customers.
Here are some highlights you can expect to find at the Expo:
- Exelon executives and outside experts will share their perspectives on what it means to be customer centric and why it is important for Exelon to be able to connect our internal employees toward the customers.
- Breakout sessions, moderated by Exelon executives, will include a presentation from William Kamkwamba, a teenager who built a wind mill to power small electric appliances for his home and ultimately, his village in Africa.
- Vendors will showcase products of advancing technologies that focus on the customer and solutions to their needs.
- Innovation Poster Contest, which will be separated into two categories, Inspiration/Ideation and Investigation/Implementation.
- Innovation Expo Event App, available for download on your iPhone or Android device so you can see presenter bios, poster locations, a full agenda of events and venue information.
You can register to attend the Expo here