Headquartered in Baltimore, Constellation helps customers across the United States buy, manage and use their energy. Our customers enjoy a wide range of innovative and integrated solutions from electricity, natural gas, and renewable energy supply to energy management solutions including load response, real-time energy management, solar and energy efficiency projects.
Customers served include:
- Residential consumers
- Commercial, Retail and Industrial businesses
- Universities, Schools and Institutions
- Government agencies
- Cooperative and Investor-Owned Utilities
Competitive Retail Energy Supply
Constellation’s companies are leading competitive retail suppliers of power, natural gas, renewables and energy management products for businesses and homeowners across the United States. More than 100,000 commercial, industrial, public sector, government and institutional customers, including two-thirds of the Fortune 100, and approximately 1 million residential customers rely on our commitment to innovation, dependability, transparency, and service.
Constellation Retail Energy by the Numbers (2013):
- Natural Gas: 398 Bcf delivered in open retail markets
- Retail Power: 87 TWh peak load served
- Load Response: 1,300 MW of dispatchable load
- Energy Efficiency: 50 MW conserved by customers
- Solar: 164 MW of solar installations completed or under construction
Renewable Energy & Sustainable Solutions
Constellation works with businesses and government organizations to operate, maintain and improve aging, inefficient energy infrastructure, reduce energy consumption and implement renewable energy solutions.
- Solar Power Purchase Agreements
- Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Load Response Solutions
- Renewable Energy Certificates
- Water Conservation Measures
Constellation Fact Sheet [PDF, 28 KB]Exelon’s Constellation subsidiary is a leading national supplier of electricity and natural gas, load response, energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions to businesses, residential consumers, government agencies, municipalities and utilities.