Login to My Grants
- Returning Applicants and Current Grantees. Login to “My Grants”
2013 Grant Recipient Listing [PDF 434KB] In 2013, the Exelon family of companies issued grants to organizations for initiatives related to Exelon’s giving focus areas. Exelon is proud to partner with these reputable organizations in our efforts to be a good neighbor.
In 2013, the Exelon family of companies issued grants to organizations for initiatives related to Exelon’s giving focus areas. Exelon is proud to partner with these reputable organizations in our efforts to be a good neighbor.
- Over the last 6 years, Exelon’s family of companies has donated nearly $150 million to organizations in our service areas.
Areas of Giving
We fund programs that can deliver measurable results for sustainable improvements in the communities in which we serve and operate our business. We invest in organizations that demonstrate a proven track record in addressing key community needs in our areas of giving.
- Education Programs that encourage students to stay in school and develop their full potential, promote math and science, improve workforce skills, and encourage personal development through scholarships, mentoring and internships.
- Environment Programs that improve the quality of our environment; promote environmental education, conservation and preservation; develop cleaner sources of energy; protect endangered species; and beautify neighborhoods.
- Arts & Culture Cultural institutions with broad public exposure and programs designed to make arts and culture more accessible to a wider audience.
- Neighborhood Development Exelon supports a wide range of nonprofit organizations—from health and human services providers to after-school programming. We contribute to many of these organizations through our Exelon Employee United Way Campaign, but we also make a limited amount of grants to local nonprofit organizations.
- E² Energy to Educate Grants
Constellation E² Energy to Educate Grants support projects that are team oriented and inspire students to think differently about energy, ranging from wind turbine design to electric and solar vehicle competitions.
- We only award grants to nonprofit organizations in the communities where our employees and customers live and work. See our locations.
- Exelon only provides grants to 501(c)3 organizations, not individuals.
- Organizations that do not discriminate based on religion, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
- Organizations that have not received a grant from Exelon or any subsidiaries within the past 12 months.
In support of Exelon 2020, Exelon’s grant application process is now paperless.
- All applications must be submitted online for program, event and sponsorship support.
- You must create an online account to apply for a grant. First time applicants, select the appropriate link from the list of Exelon companies below to establish your account and start an application. Please note that the account will be specific to the email address and not the organization.
The Exelon Foundation is an independent, non-profit philanthropic organization funded solely by Exelon Corporation through shareholder dollars. We support non-profit, tax-exempt organizations primarily within the service territory of Exelon and its operating companies, including Illinois, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Texas.